Ship FendersProviding you the best range of boat tug fender and pneumatic fenders with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 10,000 / pcsGet Latest Price
Boat tug fender is capable for protection of boat & jetty. its made with pure EPDM rubber. sizes are customised. Everything is made in house.
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Brand||Shivshankar Rubber Products|
|Size||2000 x 500 mm|
Our fenders are used in the various applications including ship-to-ship operations, ports and terminals and have proven its quality and performance. With the needs of LNG continuing to develop, fenders play ever-greater role for the safe operations. Yokohama fenders are designed to withstand the extreme environmental conditions and we are committed to contribute to the offshore industry by delivering the superior products.
- Soft Reaction Force for Ship and Jetty Structure Although all fenders should be used within their maximum load limit, it often happens that fenders accidentally receive excess load. The reaction force of Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber Fenders does not increase sharply, even under excess load conditions. Therefore, the Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber Fenders perform well in such cases, and protect ships and mooring facilities. In contrast, the reaction force of solid rubber fenders, including buckling-type fenders, increases sharply under excess load conditions. The excess load turns the solid-type fender into a solid rubber block, which cannot perform as a fender. This often leads to damage of the ship and mooring facilities. Soft Reaction Force for Ship and Jetty Structure.
- Advantages at Inclined Berthing Ships usually make initial contact with the dock or another ship on STS operations at an oblique angle. In the case of solid rubber fenders or foam fenders, rated reaction force and energy absorption decreases considerably at inclined compression compared with parallel compression. In order to compensate for the decrease of energy absorption at inclined compression, it is necessary to use larger sizes in the case of solid rubber fenders or foam fender Pneumatic Fender, Solid Fender, Foam Fender.
- Reduction of Energy Absorption at Inclined Berthing for Pneumatic, Solid and Foam Fender In the case of Yokohama Pneumatic Rubber Fenders, energy absorption does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
- Load Distribution at Inclined Berthing for Pneumatic, Solid and Foam Fender
- Distribution of load is also comparatively even because of the molecular freedom of air and high flexibility of the multi-layered cord-reinforced rubber membrane. This makes the body of a pneumatic rubber fender more shape conformant compared to solid or foam fenders, and thus able to better distribute the load along the hull of a ship or jetty structure during inclined compression.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)